This is a shortcut to the program code I have available through my
publications list. Links here lead to descriptions of the articles
where the code appeared. If you want the code after reading the
descriptions then you can get it by following links from there, or by
following the shortcuts. I also have links to other code of mine
which is not listed in my publications list.
- Bit vectors in C
- Keywords: bit array, bit vector, bit mask, C
- Updated entry for the Free numerical software in C and C++ list:
(about 3500 Kb)
- [later moved to
- Written for Solaris but it has been compiled under Linux and
SunOS. An AIX version required a few changes but not many. The
documentation discusses the O/S specific code.
- ANSI C except that there are three arguments to
main(). This is unnecessary and will be removed in the next
- J. Blustein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 1.02 (released 30 August 1995)
- Descriptive and analytic statistics for the TREC IR trials.
- information retrieval recall precision Tukey
- printed overview available as a Postscript file and an HTML version of that file.
This is a shortcut to the program code that is not available through my
publications list. Links here lead to the code at my web site. I also
have links to code that appears in my publications list above.
- An Example of Data Encapsulation in C
- Keywords: encapsulation, data structure, C
- A brief example of data encapsulation using the C programming
language. The example comes from an article P.J. Plauger wrote. The
document includes references to articles by Bobby Schmidt about several
methods of encapsulation in C.
This document is copyright by J. Blustein.