For your software engineering group project, part of the evaluation
will be on your configuration setup. There are several key things that
will be considered:
- Do you have a version control repository?
- Have commits to the project been labelled appropriately (will
need to show 'history')?
- Is committing and updating configured to be done through the IDE?
- Is compilation, server deployment (if necessary), and
configuration done through a simple 'one-click/button/command'?
- Do your unit tests cover both normal and exceptional cases?
- Can you generate a full report from your unit-tests with one
- Were bugs documented, categorized, and prioritized?
- Is your bug tracking configured so that new bugs and feature
requests can be added and assigned in the future?