Submitting your assignment with submit
That should automatically copy the contents of the directory to its destination. Any subsequent submission to the same assignment replaces the previous submission. The file is time-stamped with the last submission. Late assignments are automatically noted.
- zip up your whole project directory (not just the C files)
- ftp the zipped file onto your unix account
- make a directory in your unix account for the current assignment ("mkdir assign1")
- move the zipped file into that new directory
- execute "submit"
- select "3171" (only necessary if you are enrolled in multiple courses)
- select the current assignment (only necessary if there have been previous assignments)
Return to main page.