Notes on Coding Style
To ensure that you don't lose marks for illegible code, please use the following coding conventions:
- Comment every line and function.
- Modularity – no functions longer than a page.
- Variable and function naming – give them meaningful names such as:
- maxSpeed rather than m
- totalArea rather than a
- Variable and function naming - first word is not capitalized, all subsequent words are:
- minObjectSpeed rather than minobjectspeed
- Use this simple program as an example Notes on Coding Style.doc.
Return to main page.